Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

I need a favour .. can you vote for us please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
karlyau

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-10-08

PostSubject: I need a favour .. can you vote for us please?   Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi, could anyone please do me a massive favout and vote for my family in the vosene families competition. We are currently living in a caravan due to overrunning planning on our renovation, and will be hjere all winter. My teenage son has been ill for 2 years. We really need this holiday, but we are falling behind!
Voting takes only 20 seconds, and they promise you will receive no Spam email.
The Yau Family at the 'Vosene Families' Competition
I cant post the link here directly, but please could you search for us and vote?

(Your wives/husbands/partners/children/friends can also vote .. or you can vote for them if you have their email addresses)
many thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
slopshop1

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-10-05

PostSubject: Re: I need a favour .. can you vote for us please?   Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:48 am

just voted. you dont seem to be doing too badly!!!you have 1091 votes and are in second at the moment!
how did you go about getting so many votes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I need a favour .. can you vote for us please?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1