Compaholics Competition Forum

Compaholics - Online Competition, Games, Bingo, Lotteries & Lots Of Prizes To Win For Free!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Win the all new Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerrall

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Win the all new Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device   Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am

The Kindle is the next best thing to pack after your Rohan clothing. The Kindle weighs 241 grams and holds up to 3,500 books. No need to pick and choose which books to fit in your luggage. Huge selection available over 415,000 books, including bestsellers and new releases. UK and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs, plus more than 1 million free books. Ends Christmas Eve 24th December.
http://rohantime.com/13153/the-all-new-kindle-for-christmas/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Solace

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-12-24

PostSubject: Re: Win the all new Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 am

The kindle is great. I just love the idea of being able to carry my entire library with me where ever I go, and download new books in an instant from anywhere at any time. Looks like I need to enter by today, so I better get on it. Thank you, wish me luck.
Oppapers.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Win the all new Kindle 3G Wireless Reading Device
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1